i know you're wondering

그는 귀엽다

anyway, another week of morning school is over. i'm too lazy to count how many weeks left. currently listening to bigbang's with u. my dad literally trashed my macbook. before he used it, i can open as many windows i want. after, it asks me to freaking restart because i opened another tab. he needs to pay me with a macbook pro if my macbook crashes. chad's dad has a macbook pro. i did a 'tattoo' for macy at school. well, with a pen. she asked me to write gd's tattoo but she changed it a little. too short to live, too long to die. yeah, i don't get it either. anyway, she liked it.

thank god its friday. love that phrase/restaurant. anyway, chad has this fear of bees. you should've seen him when we were form 1. his expression was priceless. he even shouted because i put flowers on his desk (flowers attracts bees, even plastic ones). one weird guy.

bye

too fast to live, too young to die