heartbeat

Obviously, this man right there in that photo, is mine. He's (mine) Taecyeon, from 2PM, the Korean-American stud. He's (mine) Korean but grew up in Boston.

I just feel like updating this junk today. I'm happy today. Went on the phone with Macy a number of times today. It was fun. Going to Macy's tomorrow. And will be back the next day. I'm having a sleepover there. Woohoo. Going to Nayli's BBQ with her. Hopefully Maya can join our sleepover. Niena will be coming too I guess. Of course, me and Macy are going to spazz about 2PM. As for me and Maya, we're going to spazz about TOP. She's been dying to tell me stories about her TOP.

Oh, notice my last post where I said this is a conspiracy. I will put that in every post in replacement of too fast to live, too young to die. It's not that I don't like GD anymore (don't get your hopes up) I'm just doing this, in support for Jae. This is a conspiracy is Jae's favorite sentence. He says that in every show he's in, every time. I miss him. Thou, he won't come back. Still, I support 2PM AND Jae. Keep that in mind.

bye

this is a conspiracy