make you go brr

didn't go to school today. didn't feel like it. i just love tuesdays. i mean, only on tuesday i usually get the day off. after school of course. le duh. and besides weekends. mom never let me have any classes or anything on the weekends. my family goes out (shopping) a lot. on mondays i have tuition and guitar class, on wednesdays and thursdays i have tuition and on fridays i have piano class. i wouldn't really say that i have a packed sched, but it's kinda tiring tho.

jeff (guitar teacher) asked me if i had tried playing faris' electric guitar yet, so i said i had played on niino iman's so he said next week we'll try playing an electric guitar. his, of course. because, i. don't. have. one. so i am currently being a goodie goodie to my parents. so they will buy me an electric guitar. so faris and iman won't make fun of me. ish.

jay made a new video. so, i beg you guys to not check it out. yes, you read it right, i said to not check it out. because you'll literally fall in love with him. so i beg you not. so, now i'm going to enjoy my school free day while it's still is. bye.